Wow… hi. I haven't logged into DA (or most of my art accounts) for about 3 months which was a big mistake. Going through thousands of unanswered messages on DA alone was quite an eye opener. If you've sent me a note, tweet, FB message, Tumblr message, ArtStation message etc - chances are I probably haven't seen it or it got deleted due to inactivity. So if there are any questions that you wish to ask - or you have asked but didn't get a reply, feel free to do so in the comments below and I'll get back to you asap.
I feel as though you - my watcher deserve some answers. I got two private messages not along ago sincerely asking me if I was alright (or if I was still alive) and yes, I am alive and I am more than alright.
While I did write something about it on my FaceBook
art page, I'll probably go into more detail here:
- I am currently a full-time student. And I am choosing to study over-time (after hours) when I have nothing else to do.
- I am also working as an artist for a company/game project while I am studying (can't reveal too much information about that atm due to contracts).
- My health has still been shit for most of it, but I've been ignoring it has best as I can because I ain't got the time (I'm actually off to the hospital this Thursday for a specialist visit tho).
- I got burnt out drawing/being online a lot, so I needed a big break from the internet in general.
- I've been more interested in creating 3D stuff now - which is what the current industry needs as opposed to 2D illustrations.
- Breath of the Wild has taken over my life expect some future fan-art as well as a massive piece in progress yay.
By saying all that, nothing has really forced me to write this journal. I kinda just missed this whole I-want-to-draw-whatever-and-posting-it-online-when-I'm-done kinda thing. Like old times.
So, I will be using DA again. For fun.
Like I said, if you have sent me a message, please do it again or write it as a comment below. No need to be shy and I will get back to you as best as I can.
Thank you for being so patient with me everyone. Really