• Made with deviantART muro
• Four brushes were used throughout this whole piece: The paintbrush, sketch, nightmare and splatter (the default free ones).
• Drawn in a little over two hours in a single sitting.
• No references or filter effects used.
• All painted on the one layer.
I finally had the time to try this out, and I must say that I am impressed with how far dA Muro has come since it first came out. I work like a mess with this thing, but hey it was fun. : p
What I drew is a warrior facing a holy beast who is about to test his skills in order to wield more powers.
More info/places where you can find me:Tumblr | Commission Info | Twitter